CVA-Colorado Voter Survey
Veterans Speak Up
Take the Survey
1. Are you or anyone in your household, a United States Military Veteran? (required)
2. Are you or anyone in your house Hispanic? (required)
3. Do you or anyone in your household use the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Benefits for any or all of their health care coverage? (required)
4. Do you support the idea that veterans should have the freedom to choose where they receive healthcare, to ensure they receive quality and timely care as promised by the 2018 Mission Act? (required)
5. Should Congress play a more active role in authorizing the use of military force by the United States, given that past presidents have used old authorizations for conflicts outside their original intent? (required)
6. Inflation is impacting many families in our community, how is it personally impacting you and your family? (required)
A lot, we are struggling to make ends meet.
Somewhat, We're budgeting and giving up luxuries.
A little, we're aware of and absorbing higher cost of living
None, Not impacting me/my family at all.
7. What issue is most important to you? (required)
8. When you're thinking about the Economy, which statement comes closest to your opinion? (required)
The economy is in a good place and needs to be protected.
The economy is in a bad place and could get much worse.
9. When you're thinking about Healthcare, which of these statements come closest to your opinion? (required)
The Government needs to be less involved in healthcare
The Government needs to be more involved in healthcare.
10. When you're thinking about Education, which of these statements come closest to your opinion? (required)
We need to raise taxes for schools.
Schools need to work on their budget before asking for more tax dollars.
Schools are wasting money.
11. Do you think parents need more say so over the curriculum their children are being taught? Or are parents to involved in curriculum and should trust teachers and administrators to decide what children should be taught? (required)
Parents need more say
Parents need less say
12. When it comes to education, do you believe that schools have lost sight of their mission of educating kids and are more focused on non-academic issues? (required)
13. When you are thinking about taxes which of these statements comes closest to your opinion? (required)
Taxes need to be higher
Taxes need to be lower
Taxes should stay the same
14. Do you believe that businesses need to be paying more in taxes? (required)
15. Do you believe higher earner should pay more in state taxes? (required)
16. When thinking about Government spending which of the following comes closest to your opinion? (required)
The government is spending too much on programs
The government is not spending enough on programs.
17. When it comes to the environment which of the following comes closest to your opinion (required)
We need more government regulations to combat climate change.
We need less government regulations regarding climate change and allow businesses to innovate.
18. Generally speaking do you vote (required)
Depends on the candidate
19. Thank you for using your voice to better help Concerned Veterans for America. Would you be interested in joining our community and learning more about how you can be involved? (required)
Address Line 1
Yes, I want to Volunteer
(at least 8 characters)
By checking the box, you agree to receive text messages.
Today's Veterans need to have their voices heard. Please take a moment to fill out this short survey to help Concerned Veterans for America better facilitate change in Colorado.